Coaches, Referees and Officials

If you are a coach, referee or official you receive the benefit of Combined Liability and Personal Accident insurance to protect you whilst participating in handball.

What cover does the Combined Liability insurance provide for me?

This policy covers the cost of defending yourself against a claim for damages if you're held responsible for injury to someone else or damage to their property.


What cover does the Personal Accident insurance provide for me?

Personal Accident insurance provides payments to you if you are under 80 years old and are injured whilst taking part in a recognised activity, anywhere in the world. The cover is 'no fault' which means that they will receive the appropriate payment regardless of the cause of the accident.


Important Links:

Important Links:

Links open in a new window: Please note that Howden are not responsible for the content of external websites.

England Handball Website

Scottish Handball

British Handball


Club Finder

EHA Updates: